Sunday, 1 January 1989

HOUR OF THE SAINTS

Image result for Queen of Saints
MARY HELP OF CHRISTIANS

The HOLY HOUR OF THE SAINTS was requested by Our Most Holy Mother in Jacareí in her Public Appearance of 06/16/2007, and that it should be prayed every WEDNESDAY from 9 to 10 p.m. after her HOLY HOUR OF PEACE.

Way of praying: owns 6 Mysteries in honour to the SIXTH day in which God the Father created the human being. An ordinary rosary is used.


CHAPLET OF THE SAINTS OF GOD

Opening Prayer:

Our father
Hail Mary
Creed

FIRST MYSTERY: We greet you, Saints of Paradise and you, Saint John the Baptist, asking you for the grace of firm and sincere faith so that I may firmly believe in all the truths of the Catholic faith, always defend it and propagate it with courage so that The kingdom of the Sacred Hearts of Jesus, Mary and Joseph will grow ever greater on earth. Amen

IN THE BIG BEADS:
Oh Saints, Friends of God, inflame me of a true love for the Lord, for Mary Most Holy and Saint Joseph and teach me obedience to the will of Them. Amen.

IN THE SMALL BEADS (10 TIMES):
Oh, Saint John the Baptist, take me to the Hearts of Jesus, Mary and Joseph and teach me the perfect love for Them. Amen

AT THE END OF EACH MYSTERY:
O Mary, Queen of all Angels, have mercy on us that we turn to you.


SECOND MYSTERY: Second Mystery: We greet you, Saints of Paradise, and to you, Saint Agatha, asking you to inflame me of a perfect love for the Lord, for the Mother of God and for Saint Joseph to love you with all my strength, with all my heart and with They a disinterested, faithful, loyal, constant, persevering, humble, tender, pure and holy love. Amen

IN THE BIG BEADS:
Oh Saints, Friends of God, inflame me of a true love for the Lord, for Mary Most Holy and Saint Joseph and teach me obedience to the will of Them. Amen.

IN THE SMALL BEADS (10 TIMES):
Oh, Saint Agatha, take me to the Hearts of Jesus, Mary and Joseph and teach me the perfect love for Them. Amen

AT THE END OF EACH MYSTERY:
O Mary, Queen of all Angels, have mercy on us that we turn to you.

THIRD MYSTERY: We greet you, Saints of Paradise and you, St. Benedict of Palermo, asking you to grant me absolute and total obedience to the Messages of the Sacred Hearts of Jesus, Mary and Joseph in the Apparitions of Jacareí, even that everything and everyone Be against me. To spread His Messages, comfort them, fight and work for them with courage, perseverance and dedication every day of my life.

IN THE BIG BEADS:
Oh Saints, Friends of God, inflame me of a true love for the Lord, for Mary Most Holy and Saint Joseph and teach me obedience to the will of Them. Amen.

IN THE SMALL BEADS (10 TIMES):
Oh, Saint Benedict of Palermo, take me to the Hearts of Jesus, Mary and Joseph and teach me the perfect love for Them. Amen

AT THE END OF EACH MYSTERY:
O Mary, Queen of all Angels, have mercy on us that we turn to you.

FOURTH MYSTERY: We greet you, Saints of Paradise, and to you, Saint Elizabeth, asking you for the grace to mortify my passions, earthly attachments, my senses, so that I die for myself at all times and thus also detach myself from creatures and everything Which spoils my soul so that I more perfectly fulfil the will of the Sacred Hearts which is revealed to me in the Apparitions of Jacareí, serving them in total freedom within and can be worthy of Them and of His Holy Friendship. Amen

IN THE BIG BEADS:
Oh Saints, Friends of God, inflame me of a true love for the Lord, for Mary Most Holy and Saint Joseph and teach me obedience to the will of Them. Amen.

IN THE SMALL BEADS (10 TIMES):
Oh, Saint Elizabeth, take me to the Hearts of Jesus, Mary and Joseph and teach me the perfect love for Them. Amen

AT THE END OF EACH MYSTERY:
O Mary, Queen of all Angels, have mercy on us that we turn to you.


FIFTH MYSTERY: We greet you, Saints of Paradise and to you, Saint Louis-Marie Grignion de Montfort, asking you for the grace of the desire for holiness which consists in knowing how to love the Sacred Hearts with perfection. To grow more and more in wisdom, love and grace before them and thus my life become a hymn of perfect love to Them. Amen

IN THE BIG BEADS:
Oh Saints, Friends of God, inflame me of a true love for the Lord, for Mary Most Holy and Saint Joseph and teach me obedience to the will of Them. Amen.

IN THE SMALL BEADS (10 TIMES):
Oh, Saint Louris-Marie Grignion de Montfort, take me to the Hearts of Jesus, Mary and Joseph and teach me the perfect love for Them. Amen


AT THE END OF EACH MYSTERY:
O Mary, Queen of all Angels, have mercy on us that we turn to you.


SIXTH MYSTERY: We greet you, Saints of Paradise and to you, Saint Christina, asking you to thank me for breaking everything that distances me from the messages of the Sacred Hearts in Jacareí, that I despise everything and all who oppose them and their messages . May I be preserved from sin against the Holy Spirit who has no forgiveness in this or the other life and which consists in denying, pursuing, attacking, staying away and not obeying the Apparitions and Messages of the Sacred Hearts and thus obey the Messages Of Them in the Apparitions of Jacareí with Holy Love and Fear. Amen

IN THE BIG BEADS:
Oh Saints, Friends of God, inflame me of a true love for the Lord, for Mary Most Holy and Saint Joseph and teach me obedience to the will of Them. Amen.

IN THE SMALL BEADS (10 TIMES):
Oh, Saint Christina, take me to the Hearts of Jesus, Mary and Joseph and teach me the perfect love for Them. Amen

AT THE END OF EACH MYSTERY:
O Mary, Queen of all Angels, have mercy on us that we turn to you.

Concluding prayer:

O Saints, Friends of God and my brothers, grant me through this holy crown the graces necessary for my sanctification and my eternal salvation so that my life may become a perfect hymn to God and to the Sacred Hearts United so that after living together To you in this life may I go and praise you eternally in Heaven.
By his merits, Saints of God, deliver us from all evil.
By your labors and pains, deliver us from all evil.
For your martyrs and tears, deliver us from all evil.
For your love and faithfulness to God, deliver us from all evil.
By their obedience to God, they overthrow the infernal empire. Amen


(The translation is not totally accurate)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...